Friday, May 29, 2009

Items for Sale


Hi girls, these are my first items for sale in my blogspot. The pig cutting boards come in two different sizes, forms and colors. These could be available in different colors (yellow ochre, barn red, antique, stain only). If these are sold and if you want one, please e-mail me and I will let you know when a new one is available. The big one is a 19 1/2 x 10 1/2 piece of wood ( 3/4 "). It is painted with a mix of mustard and antique white over black. It was sanded, gave it a few knifes marks then stained and sealed.It was distressed to give an old and worn look. Price is $22.00 ( shipping included).

*****
The little piggy is painted on antique white over black. I used the same technique mentioned above. It is a 8 x 10 1/2 piece of wood ( 3/4 "). Price is $14.00 ( shipping included). SOLD

*****
This book is covered with a beautiful cotton fabric (blue calico), that has been stained and baked with a grungy mix. It has a prim tag that shows date "1876" and sweet annie . I sanded the edges to give an old look. Price is $10.00 ( shipping included).


I accept money orders and personal checks. Also, I can verify how I can send an invoice using Paypal for your convenience. If you want an item, please email me, to give details for the payment, once I receive it, your order will be shipped. Thanks for your support.


I



No comments:

Post a Comment